Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Meh Blechy...

We've been doing a bit of fall cleaning around the house. It was great until Sunday night when I realized that I was out of migraine meds and didn't have the case for the prescription (I had thrown it away in my cleaning frenzy) so I could go (well, Eric could go) to the all night drugstore. He was waiting like one of those little lost puppies staring at spaghetti through a window when our regular pharmacy opened up.

When he got home, my hand crept out from underneath the duvet to get the pill. I was feeling much better a few hours later when I woke. I was still light sensitive this morning, though.

I started off the day wearing my shades. I got too many Stevie and Elvis jokes (not sure about that one - it better not be a dig at my fat...) so I finally removed them. By lunchtime, I was feeling almost 90%. Yay.

Mental note: NEVER RUN OUT OF MIGRAINE MEDS.

No comments: