Thursday, November 6, 2008

What a week!

Whether you voted for the Democrat or Republican, this has been an historic week! I had reservations about both candidates, but did, indeed, vote. Heck, I figure if I DON'T vote, I have no business saying anything about who's in office.
...
I've been playing in camouflage all week. It's been pretty tiring, but I'm having fun with it. Some of the folks I used to play in camouflage with were here this week, so it's been nice catching up with them. One of them is moving to the area for at least a year so we went house (for rent) hunting last night. It was fun going from place to place. We didn't realize, though, that nobody would have yesterday's paper. Apparently, everybody and their brother had to save yesterday's newspaper. For a buck fifty, it should be printed in gold. Sheesh. She's got a good head start on finding where she would like to rent, so, any progress is good progress!
...
Eric is off to fetch my nephew from North Carolina so he can come and spend the weekend with us. Yaay. I haven't seen him since before he headed off to boot camp. I call him "little guy", even though he's about 6'5". Heh.

No comments: