Thursday, December 11, 2008

Nobody

Gets perms any more. Curly hair is not in at all. But Hannah is her own girl. She got a spiral perm yesterday. It looks great, but, it's still stinky. She can't wash it until Saturday morning. Poor baby. I bought her some scrunchy stuff that smells nice, so hopefully she'll like it.

I'm pretty beat. I've been going to bed late all week long. It's hard to sleep with what sounds like a chainsaw going next to your ear, ya know? I finally got up the other night and went to sleep on the couch. Eric blearily asked me why I was going. Ethan was complaining the next day about how loudly Eric was snoring. (He has the room above ours) So, ha! You DO snore, Eric.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

are you sure that wasn't Poe he was hearing??

Blondtwin said...

No. You know there's a river in Egypt that you should hear about. It's called de nile!