Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Out and About...

Eric and I went out to dinner without the kids tonight. We went to a place called The Log Cabin restaurant and were seated in front of a romantic crackling fire. For an appetizer, we had fried green tomatoes, which I had never had before. They had a special on lobster that Eric enjoyed and I had blackened salmon. Quite delicious! Then, we split a pecan tart for dessert.

I'll admit that I was really hungry because I had missed lunch today. I'd like to say that I was working really hard and all that, but, I was at a stopping point in my testing and needed a break. So, when a co-worker said that she was taking some pictures to Michael's to get framed and asked me to go along, I accepted with alacrity. I could hang out in there for hours. My problem is, though, that I'm an impulsive buyer. So, I end up wandering through the store imagining all these projects that I can do and how craft-y I can be (not to mention that they have a decent section with art supplies!). I managed to resist fairly well today, but, it was tough.

Now, to sit in my lake (er, I mean bath) for a bit. Ciao.

No comments: