Saturday, October 18, 2008

What, am I a Sherpa now?

We went to Prince William Forest Park today. Lovely place. Because it's pretty old growth, there wasn't a ton of underbrush, so we ended up doing some off-trail adventuring. About half-way through our hike, we had to take the sweatshirts off. I'm going to tag that as my exercise for the day! The kids were trying to make me carry their bottles of water and snacks but I "conveniently" forgot the backpack. You know who the sherpa would have been. Me.

On a different subject, I ordered some parts for my laptop (new keyboard, touchpad, and DVD drive) and somehow forgot to change my address in PayPal. Doh! So our renters called and let us know that I had several packages arrive there.

Sigh.

Bonus part is that we have renters in our place in Michigan. Gotta look for the positive here, right?

No comments: